Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call Fwd not wokring

Hello All,

Using CUCM 8.6

Unable to call fwd to mobile number using CFWD button on cisco phone but from CUCM I can do that and the phone also displaying that DN is in CFWD ALL but calls are getting failed. Able to reach the same mobile number from same cisco phone by simplying dialing. Phone, Line and Call fwd all CSS are same. My question, is there any way to block CALL FWD only from ON net to OFF net call ?.

Thanks

Murali

6 REPLIES

Re: Call Fwd not wokring

In cucm admin phone dn page next to callfwd all there is css box. Check its not select as "none"and set it to correct device css.

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks for the reply Prasad, as I mentioned above, phone CSS, DN CSS and CFWD CSS are same.

Only things is im able to reach the number by dialing but not through CallFWD button.

Hi Murali,

Please refer below link and see if it can help you

https://supportforums.cisco.com/message/4115163#4115163

Regards,

Nishant Savalia

Regards, Nishant Savalia

Call Fwd not wokring

Hi Murali.

On DN configuration page  on " Call Forward and Call Pickup Settings" section, verify "Calling Search Space Ativation Policy" that , in your case, should be configured to "with configured CSS" value.

Please check and let us know.

HTH

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts

"The more you help the more you learn"

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Few more questions

Unable to call fwd to mobile number - Only for mobile number ? Did you tested with other numbers,  including internal ?

calls are getting failed - what message are you hearing ? or just fast busy?

Now this happens only at specific time ? Can you check your Time of Day routing if any?

Also check exact caller can reach the mobile number directly ?  like 2000 ---->3000----->4000. check if 2000 can call 4000 directly.

Rate all the helpful post.

Thanks

Manish

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content