I configured 6509 CMM module media card for a conferencing resource and a transcoder, then I inserted them into Call Manager as media resource. But neither was able to register with a call manager. There's no issue with routing and reaching each other's IP addresses.
I still couldn't get the CMM registered with CMM Admin. Here is what I have done. Can you tell me if I had something incorrect?
1. This is a new CMM in a new 6509. I configured both of them and all interfaces are up.
2. CMM has a media card in its slot 2. I configured it as conference bridge and media card 4 as transcoder.
3. The CMM also has a T1 PRI card but right now there are no live T1 circuits into it.
4. The CMM has a CCM group with 3 CCM hosts in it, one primary and 2 redundant. SCCP is shown as ACTIVE now.
5. I didn't configure CCM Admin to add the conference bridge and transcoder. I thought the CCM should be able to find the resources once they are registered. But CMM was not able to get registered. Here is CMM "sh sccp".
Conferencing Oper State: ACTIVE_IN_PROGRESS - Cause Code: NOT_REGIS_WITH_CCM
Active Call Manager: NONE
TCP Link Status: NOT_CONNECTED, Profile Identifier: 1
Transcoding Oper State: ACTIVE_IN_PROGRESS - Cause Code: CCM_REGISTER_FAILED
Active Call Manager: 172.28.4.5, Port Number: 2000
TCP Link Status: NOT_CONNECTED, Profile Identifier: 2
6. Then I tried to insert the resources into CCM Admin, but the CMM still couldn't be found by the CCM Admin.
My question is: is it sufficient to just configure the CMM and let it to register with CCM on its own or do I need to configure bot CMM and CCM Admin at the same time? Is "no live T1 circuit" possibly a factor to cause the registration problem?
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...