cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Clusters.(2 Cluseters of Call Manager Servers).

Jamil Hussain
Level 1
Level 1

Hi everybody

I have a scenario where i have two cluster.

Cluster # 1 . 2 CUCM's : 1 Publisher and 2nd is  Subscriber. Subnet:10.4.6.0 /24

Cluster # 2.  2 CUCM's : 1 Publisher and 2nd is Subscriber.  Subnet 10.4.7.0 /24

Both clusters are connected to the same Switch. I want to enable call between both the servers using 4 digit ext's.

Both ther server users can talk each other using 4 digits mean ip phones connected to the Cluster 1 serveres can call to the ip phones connected to the second Cluster server.

Waiting for a favourable reply.

Regards

Jamil Hussain

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jamil,

You can use inter-cluster trunks (gatekeeper or non-gatekeepr controlled) or you can use SIP trunks between the clusters.  Below is a link to setup doc for inter-cluster trunks (non-gatekeeper controlled).

faculty.valenciacc.edu/wyousif/VoIP/Labs/Inter-Cluster.doc

Regards,

View solution in original post

Just to add something, if you have overlapping dial plans then just 4 digit dialing won't be possible and you'll need to add another digit as site-code for this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

UCcomp2007
Level 2
Level 2

Hi Jamil,

You can use inter-cluster trunks (gatekeeper or non-gatekeepr controlled) or you can use SIP trunks between the clusters.  Below is a link to setup doc for inter-cluster trunks (non-gatekeeper controlled).

faculty.valenciacc.edu/wyousif/VoIP/Labs/Inter-Cluster.doc

Regards,

Just to add something, if you have overlapping dial plans then just 4 digit dialing won't be possible and you'll need to add another digit as site-code for this.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate