cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Express 4.0.3

spencercarlos
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Cisco team, i currently have a client with CCME version 4.0.3 installed.

I have stablished the Class of Restrictions (COR) to each ephone numbers, and they are working accordingly, but the client is complaining that they need to certain users make calls from restricted phones (not their own phones), using a password, similar to the way that the feature Client Matter Code or Forced Authorization mode works for the Cisco Unified CallManager.

Is there a way to establish call permission different than the COR for each ephone in CallManager Express? Or which would be the best workaround for this problem?

Thanks in advance.

Carlos Spencer

3 Replies 3

Brandon Buffin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Carlos,

One option would be to configure extension mobility so a user could login to another physical phone and have their own extension (and COR).

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Thanks a lot, yeah i considered that option but the fact that i only have 64Mb flash on the router 2851 makes it impossible to go to this version, 4.2 which is the first version of CCME that accepts extension mobility.

fernandoaguirre
Level 1
Level 1

Carlos... I'm trying to do the same as you described but with cme 4.1 (so there is no support for extension mobility), do you have a configuration example using COR lists?

Regards,

Fernando A.