cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Express Conferencing

lyle.stevens
Level 1
Level 1

I can not seen to get the application to assisiate for conferencing. I have posted the config and am woundering why it is not working? I can not configure the maximum sessions under the dspfarm profile 1 conference, it only gives me the option of 0.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A sh run is not enough, you would need to provide a sh diag to see what HW you have.

My bet is on you not having enough DSPs.

You need a WHOLE DSP for conferencing, that means 16 available channels. In case you're using a PVDM8 the "WHOLE" half DSP.

Look at what HW you have and how many DSP channels you're using already, if you don't have 16 free, options are:

A) Add more DSPs

B) Free resources

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

A sh run is not enough, you would need to provide a sh diag to see what HW you have.

My bet is on you not having enough DSPs.

You need a WHOLE DSP for conferencing, that means 16 available channels. In case you're using a PVDM8 the "WHOLE" half DSP.

Look at what HW you have and how many DSP channels you're using already, if you don't have 16 free, options are:

A) Add more DSPs

B) Free resources

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Thank you for the quick reply. I do not have enough DSP resources, I only have PVDM16.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: