Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager Express ntp Server

zain_gabon
Level 1
Level 1

Dear Support,

I need to implement a ip telephony with call manager express with voice, voicemail, video etc etc.

i will use cisco router 2951 with Cisco Unity Express with 50 Ip phones.

i will also 1 3750 switch and others Switch 2960 for access devices

My question is i don't have ntp server in my organisation,

What can i do? it's the core switch (3750) can be ntp server for all others switches and router?

Where can i found the peer server to sync my CUCM router?

Thanks in advance.

22 Replies 22

Does any of this work so far? I see that you have a 2951 CME router from your top post but your running an IOS (c3845-ipvoicek9-mz.124-18.bin) from a 3845 router on it. When I checked the Cisco site for that c3845 IOS, it doesn't show the 2951 model as one that it works on. Am I wrong?

Hi Ted,

Now i'm at home making a lab with a cisco 3845 router, 2951 is for the near future for a client.

Can't you try to put these two files back on the flash exactly where they are supposed to be so that when you create the CNF again it will be able to delete them? If they were already on the flash you can recover them if you havn't "squeezed" the flash to permanatly delete them.

Error deleting flash:SEPDEFAULT.cnf (File not found)

%Error deleting flash:XMLDefault.cnf.xml (File not found)

I copied the both files from system:/its to flash:

when i created the cn-files, no error message, but the systeme delete them from the flash:

So will that work for you now? I'm just curious, what are you doing for a dial plan? Are you still building the config?

Hi,

The config work, i have 3 ip phones numbers 100, 101 and 102, i call any extensions without problems

Only the cn-files that are not in the flash:

when i copy these files from systeme:/its to flash:, when the router reboot, thses files disapeared.

Regars

I sent you a private message that might help you out. Check it out..

Thanks,

how and where to see the private message

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: