Cisco Support Community
Community Member

Call Manager Lab

hi guys i have a v basic question i have got ccnp on me and now i m v much interested in doing voice track.....i m making a lab for ccvp now i want to replicate the true scenario it would be two sites with ccm servers on each i have to buy two routers i have already manage to buy a 2811 v/k9 router now my budget is bit low but i want to have futuristic approach as well......on other side what router would be the best option.....someone told me to get hold of guys what abt 1841 router is it good instead of my second question is abt E1 card cuz i want if my wan connection goes down my call shd be routed through PSTN thats why i m looking for e1 plz guide me shd i get e1 card or what.....Thanks guys for looking...hope to get a good reply soon

Re: Call Manager Lab

These voice network modules and interface cards provide the means for integrating both voice and data within a single network allowing users to take advantage of services, such as IP telephony for enterprises or Voice over IP for Service Providers, without sacrificing voice quality.

The following URL should help you:

CreatePlease to create content