Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager transfer files via SFTP

I can't seem to transfer files using the File Get XXXX command to a SFTP server. Having problems finding an SFTP server application I can transfer files to that will be compatible.  Am I missing something?  SFTP clients seem to be plenty but SFTP servers appear to be rare.

4 REPLIES

Re: Call Manager transfer files via SFTP

Try CopSSH - Open SSH Server for Windows.  Runs great, runs as a service, I recommend to all my clients and have had no issues.

Now as for what you're trying to do, are you initiating a transfer from a client to/from CUCM or from CUCM to/from a server?

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

Thanks for the reply.   My immediate task is trying to transfer a file from CUCM to a server.  For instance I enter File Get TFTP Desktops/320x212x16/list.xml.  I am than asked to enter SFTP SERVER IP, name, password etc.

Gotcha. I assume the SFTP server is the part you're missing. Try CopSSH. This should get you started, a tech note/blog that my colleague put together. It's our standard recommendation for all clients that do not have an existing solution:

http://www.netcraftsmen.net/resources/blogs/which-windows-sftp-server-should-i-use-for-my-cisco-uc-appliance-how-about-copssh.html?blogger=William+Bell

Thank you for the information.  I will give it a go.

Views
Helpful
Replies