Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager, two questions about statuses

Dear all,

1. Could you kindly advice does release 4.1 provides something like 'show call active voice' as it exists on h323 IOS gateways. I mean facility located locally on the Publisher that allows to view and monitor active calls and its parameters ?

2. And the second questions: if I configure route group, route list for h323 gateway and pattern to use this gateway, what might be the reason of fast busy when dialing number from ip-phone ? What is Call Manager's trace type to view the dialing behaviour after pattern matching ?

Thank you.

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: Call Manager, two questions about statuses

1. No, you can see how many calls are active, etc at a given time, but you will not see the details.

2. There could be few resons, first enable "debug isdn q931" on the GW to see if the call even hits it. if it does not then the best troubleshooting log the ccm trace file located at c:/program files/cisco/trace/ccm

Also, install and use the Dialed Number Analyzer on your CCM which will show you the path the call takes and wheater it will go trough or not.

Again, it could be different issue: GW configuration (dial-peers), route-pattern configuration, calling search space, paritions issue, etc.

HTH,

Chris

Chris, thanks for reply,

1. And what is the tool for showing active calls, that can be run on CCM ?

2. DNA shows that route will take place. I will look through ccm trace but it quite complicate to read..

Hall of Fame Super Silver

1. You can either use MS PerMon and select the CCM counters, or install the Real time Monitoring Tool (RTMT) from plugins

2. Does the call come to the GW? Did you run the debug?

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content