Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Manager / Unity 4.1 Licensing

Hi, All.

I am looking to find out how many unity/call manager licenses a customer has. Is there an easy procedure to do this? He has added and removed

licensing over time and has no idea where he is at with hs licenses. He has two 7825 servers, both running ver 4.

Thanks in advance....

Rich

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Call Manager / Unity 4.1 Licensing

Call Manager 4.1 does not have a place to pull or enter licenses.  It was more on the honor system, which is why the newer versions completely changed with how licenses are done.  Unity can be pulled from Tools Depot - Administration Tools - License info viewer.

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hey Rich,

CCM versions prior to CUCM 5.x did not use any "on-box" Licenses

so you are good to go there

For Unity 4.x

To confirm the number of licenses, see the System > Licensing > License Counts page.

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT: Nice work Chris! You've managed to expose my horrid typing skills one more time

+5 my friend.

2 REPLIES

Call Manager 4.1 does not have a place to pull or enter licenses.  It was more on the honor system, which is why the newer versions completely changed with how licenses are done.  Unity can be pulled from Tools Depot - Administration Tools - License info viewer.

Hall of Fame Super Red

Hey Rich,

CCM versions prior to CUCM 5.x did not use any "on-box" Licenses

so you are good to go there

For Unity 4.x

To confirm the number of licenses, see the System > Licensing > License Counts page.

Cheers!

Rob

EDIT: Nice work Chris! You've managed to expose my horrid typing skills one more time

+5 my friend.

Views
Helpful
Replies