cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Manager +Unity Express AA from PSTN Fail

kolawole1
Level 1
Level 1

I applied this config (see the file attached) on the router but autoattendant from pstn does not work.10.19.153.2 is the unity express ip address and autoattendant access number is 700.PSTN is 021314876.

9 Replies 9

Hello,

There is no config attached..please upload again. Thanks.

Sorry here is it.

Thanks

Iam using call manager 4.1 and auto attendant is functionning internally but not from pstn.

What are you trying to accomplish by applying an outgoing translation_rule on the AA dial-peer? I would apply a translation rule to the inbound dial-peer of the POTS number for the AA's external number. Then in your dial-peer for the AA, you can just set the destination pattern to 700 and not have to worry about when the translation occurs and what it looks like when it hits your CUE module.

HTH,

Steve

Not understood.Can you provide a config for explanation ?

Sure. Hopefully this makes some more sense as to what I'm trying to say..

dial-peer voice 1 pots

Description Inbound FXO port

translate outgoing called 5

! 5 is the rule that does your /XXXXX/ /700/ translation

incoming called-number .%

port 0/1/0

dial-peer voice 700 voip

Description AA Dial Peer

destination-pattern 700

b2bua

session target ipv4: ! Your IP Address

session protocol sipv2

codec g711ulaw

no vad

dtmf-relay sip-notify

Hi iam using an mgcp gateway do you think the voice translation rule will work?

I'm sorry! I didn't realize you were using an MGCP gateway. What version of Call Manager are you using? We can do an MGCP style translation there if you'd like.

Thanks,

Steve

CCM 4.1

Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: