Views
Helpful
Replies

Call manger Subscriber

clark white
Level 2
Level 2

Dears,

I just shutdown the publisher to check the HA works perfect or not, when the PUB was completely shut the phone were up and running but they were not able to calls external,

Before shutting down i did some configs on PUB and just went through to check in SUB, but all configs were replicated also checked the gateway config replicated perfectly,

when i dial a external GSM number i get a busy tone, Enabled a debug on gateway to see any call hit count from call manager but there were no hits counts,

when my both PUBLISHER  and SUBSCRIBER are up and running fine, on my phones the 1st TFTP server seen is the subsciber and the 2nd TFTP server seen as publisher.why that so?????

Is the problem in DB of the subscrber???

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hello clark

Can you log to your Sub IP address and check your H323 GW  status and press reset button. and check if you see that on the IP address field the IP address of your GW.IF you see unknown please press reset.This is just an idea.

Thank you

islam

View solution in original post

31 Replies 31

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Clark,

This could be related to your gateway configs. For example,

if you are running MGCP gateways you need to look at the call-agent

and redundant host commands on the gateway itself.

Cheers!

Rob

"Your life is worth much more than gold." 

- Bob Marley

That's a configuration problem, do all of your config for outbound calls have properly configured a CUCM group with both servers??

For inbound, do as Rob says and make sure you have both servers in the MGCP config.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Hello Rob,

My gateways are confgured in H323 and my dial-peer have both the call manager configured ,publisher configured as a prefrence 1 and subscriber configured as a preference 2  what else command i am missing can you elaborate more please.

Hello Jaime,

That's a configuration problem, do all of your config for outbound calls  have properly configured a CUCM group with both servers??
That's a configuration problem, do all of your config for outbound calls

what else can be done except adding gateway in CM , can you please elaborate more

have properly configured a CUCM group with both servers??

I went to this TAB just for confirmation before posting and i found that they were
not in group  i added  subscriber in group and restart the publisher but the
situation is same.

Thanks

Hi Clark,

Just have a look on DB Replication status as well?

Can u share the snapshot ?

regds,

aman

hello,

why CUCM subscriber is seen 1st in TFTP server on phone netwrok settings ???

admin:utils dbreplication runtimestate

DB and Replication Services: ALL RUNNING

Cluster Replication State: BROADCAST SYNC Completed on 1 servers at: 2013-09-05-                    21-57
     Last Sync Result: SYNC COMPLETED  541 tables sync'ed out of 541
     Sync Errors: NO ERRORS

DB Version: ccm8_6_2_20000_2
Number of replicated tables: 541

Cluster Detailed View from PUB (2 Servers):

PING            REPLICATION     REPL.   DBver& R                    EPL.    REPLICATION SETUP
SERVER-NAME     IP ADDRESS      (msec)  RPC?    STATUS          QUEUE   TABLES L                    OOP?    (RTMT) & details
-----------     ------------    ------  ----    -----------     -----   --------                    ----    -----------------
CUCM-PUB        10.119.4.2      0.062   Yes     Connected       0       match  Y                    es      (2) PUB Setup Completed
CUCM-SUB        10.119.4.3      0.153   Yes     Connected       0       match  Y                    es      (2) Setup Completed

Dear's

By the above output the server name were changed to IP address after fresh installtion, still they should be seen as same like above or they should be seen as IP addres. please confirm.

Also the strange what i noticed is why CUCM subscriber is seen 1st TFTP server and CUCM publisher is seen as a 2nd TFTP server on phone network settings ???

Thanks

Hi Clark,

your replication status is good.

regarding the TFTP, what is the ip address are assigned in option 150 at the DHCP pool ?

in the CCM group what is the priority of the CCMs, is it SUB-PUB or PUB-SUB ?

what about inbound calls, are they working while the publisher is down ?

HTH

Anas

please rate all helpful posts

Hello Anas,

regarding the TFTP, what is the ip address are assigned in option 150 at the DHCP pool ?

The windows admin kept the 4.3 as a first and 4.2 as a 2nd TFTP option that is the reason it is showing lke that,

in the CCM group what is the priority of the CCMs, is it SUB-PUB or PUB-SUB ?

the first is IP  4.2 server and the second priority is  IP 4.3 it is listed as i mentioned you.

what about inbound calls, are they working while the publisher is down ?

i didnt check this but i can confirm to you tomorrow once in midnight after shutting down one publisher.

Thanks

Hi Clark,

did you assign the device pool which contains this CCM group (PUB-SUB) to the gateway ?

HTH

Anas

yes it is assigned that is default  i didnt changed any device pool.

can you share the voip dial-peer configuration which points to the call managers?

Anas

Here is the config

dial-peer voice 1 voip

destination-pattern 5...

session target ipv4:10.119.4.2

dtmf-relay h245-signal

codec g711alaw

no vad

!

dial-peer voice 2 voip

preference 1

destination-pattern 5...

session target ipv4:10.119.4.3

dtmf-relay h245-signal

codec g711alaw

no vad

Anas Abueideh
Level 9
Level 9

Hi Clark,

kindly add the following config. it is for h323 timeout

voice class h323 1

h225 timeout tcp establish 3

h225 timeout setup 3

dial-peer voice 1 voip

voice-class h323 1

dial-peer voice 2 voip

voice-class h323 1

HTH

Anas

I have added the config how i shld verify ????  there is only one way by shutting down the PUblisher ??

Is there any other way to check without shutting down the publisher.

at present i can't do it's an office hrs.