Views
Helpful
Replies

Call menager as SIP configuration

sabahawni
Level 1
Level 1

Hi guys

I tring to configure my router (model 2600) as a call meneger using SIP protocol but i missing the command to register Directory Number

"voice register dn", i usring IOS image : "C2691-ADVENTERPRISEK9-M"

as shown here:

------------------------------------------------------

Router(config)#voic

Router(config)#voice re

Router(config)#voice register ?

pool  Define pool tag

Router(config)#voice register

------------------------------------------------------

please can explian why the command relating to DN not appearing

Regarts

Sabah Awni

4 Replies 4

Jorge Armijo
Level 4
Level 4

Sorry, let me just correct myself.

Please share the "show version" output along with "show run"

Advance Enterprise Services supports voice

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

thanks Jorge, i get the problem,

The 'voice register dn' command was introduced in 12.4(4)T and my version earlier version

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Router#show version

Cisco IOS Software, C2600 Software (C2600-IPVOICE_IVS-M), Version 12.4(21a), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Technical Support: http://www.cisco.com/techsupport

Copyright (c) 1986-2008 by Cisco Systems, Inc.

Compiled Mon 29-Sep-08 15:25 by prod_rel_team

ROM: ROMMON Emulation Microcode

ROM: C2600 Software (C2600-IPVOICE_IVS-M), Version 12.4(21a), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)

Router uptime is 4 minutes

System returned to ROM by unknown reload cause - suspect boot_data[BOOT_COUNT] 0x0, BOOT_COUNT 0, BOOTDATA 19

System image file is "tftp://255.255.255.255/unknow"

Cisco 2621 (MPC860) processor (revision 2.2) with 221184K/40960K bytes of memory.

Processor board ID FTX0945W0MY

M860 processor: part number 0, mask 0

2 FastEthernet interfaces

32K bytes of NVRAM.

8192K bytes of processor board System flash (Read/Write)

Configuration register is 0x2142

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sabah,

I'm sorry for the bad news but the 2610 is been out of active development for some time now.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/routers/ps259/prod_eol_notice09186a008032d4c2.html

Product End of Life Date

The last date to receive service and support for the product. After this date, all support services (includes hardware repairs & exchanges) for the product are unavailable, and the product becomes obsolete.

April 26, 2008

Indeed that's the problem

--
Jorge Armijo

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

-- Jorge Armijo Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.