Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Call Mnager Implementation Design

Hi Friends,

Please help me to design the  implementation of call manager.My requirment is following..

We having two branhes in different locations.The IP Telephony already implmented between this locations  using CME,Now we are going to  implementation of centrelised Call Mnager by converting these router as SRST and Call Mnager7.1.

Branch A Containing users managers and Employees,The managers are make call internally and Outside Call.But the employees need to be call internally and between branches.No outside calling facility for Employees.The current dierectory number configuration in CME is following.

Extension(Primery number)     PSTN(secondery)

Manager 1:              500                                       466650

Manager 2:              501                                       466658

Manager 3:              502                                       466659

Employe1:              400                                        466664

Employe2:              401                                        466665

Employe3:              402                                        466668

The same call scenario for Branch B users.The internal extensin are same but PSTN number is different.The number list of Branch B is following.

Manager1:               500                                        556450    

Manager2:               501                                        556456

Employe1:              400                                        556468              

Employe2:              401                                        556469

The users st Branch A calling to users at Branch B by dialing area code 12 and the  extension number.Eg:Manager2 at branch Acallling to  employee 2 at branch B by dialing number 12401.The users at branch A making outside call by dialing 9.

Also the users at Branch B making call to users at branch B by dialing number 11 and extension  number(11500).11 is the area code of branch A.Branch B users also using 9 to make outside call.

Please help me to define this call routing in call manager.Provide me the required Dial Plan needed in Call Mnager.

Many Thanks.

Naisam..

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content