cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

2nd call on hold when hunt pilot no answer

chinpohpang851
Level 1
Level 1

When 1st call comes in and no hunt pilot members answering the call, 2nd call comes in will put on hold and system prompt msg "administrator is on the phone now...bla bla.." How to remove this on hold function and allow 2nd call to ring the hunt pilot members?

I'm using CUCM 7.1.5

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That message does not come from CUCM, in your version there is no queuing option that would place calls on hold if no members of the line group are available, you'll need to figure out your call routing to determine who is playing that message and adjust as required.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

Yes. you're right. I found out it's from Unity when I select supervise the transfer in call handler. How can i avoid this "hold" in Unity and allow 2nd call to come in?

I have another question, I noticed after a call hunted to all members in Line Group it will dropped. Is it possible to make it hunt infinitely or set a timer?

Aeby Vinod
Level 3
Level 3
I am assuming your distribution algorithm is broadcast and that the calls are forwarded if the members are busy where the prompt is played. If so check if the line group members (phones) have a busy tigger set to one, If this is a value you can modify and is not restricted due to a technical requirement, try updating it to a higher value and test. If you cannot edit it, then alternatively you can add secondary lines to the current line group member phones, assign the newly added lines to a new line group and make the hunt go to the next line group if no members answer on the first line group.

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby

Please rate if you find this helpful.

Regards,
Aeby
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: