Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Park reversion display

Using CUCM 6 or 7, when a call is reverted from park, 79XX phones will only display "callpark reversion" after a very long time (4 or more rings) or after the user answers the phone. Does anybody know how to get the callpark reversion display immediately?

For obvious reasons, users need to know if a call is a reverted call before they answer it.

Funny fact is that the cheap 69XX phones do not have this issue and display the "call reversion" message immediately.

Thanks for any input on this

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Seems a bug in phone firmware, if you search the release notes or contact the TAC you may identify a FW version working correctly.

thanks for the feedback, I opened a TAC case this morning. Just wanted to know if anybody else experienced the same issue since i am seeing this across many phones (from 7960, 62, 65, 70) with the latest firmware.

In case somebody runs into the same issue, the fix is to change the service parameter "Caller ID Display Priority Enabled" under CallManager service to false. It is true by default. This will allow the call park reversion message to display immediately.

Thank you for letting us know. Not knowing CM well, I guessed something wrong, sorry for the confusion.