Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pickup on CCM 6.1

lukas.schaer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi erverybody,

There are strange things happening with the call pickup function for some my customers.

We use CallManager 6.1.2 with a third-party Application to extend the Functions of group ringing, pickup, etc.

Every user using a call pickup function is logically member of a call pickup group. Mostly call pickup works great, but sometimes its just not possible to pickup a call from a user in the same group. The button exists, the system just tells the user, that there is no call to pickup even there has to be one when it's pressed..

I know this a very vague description of my problem but there's just no more information about that(you know the customers...).

My question is, regarding this vague description, very simple:

Does anybody know some reasons why a pickup group couldn't be working as it should?

1 Reply 1

dennisbehrens
Level 4
Level 4

I'm not sure what version of CUCM this changed in, but in prior versions you could not use pickup to grab a call that was ringing through a Hunt Group. I'm pretty sure that I tested this was 6.1(3) and WAS able to use pickup in this scenario, however. 6.1(2) may still have had that limitation.

Depending on your 3rd party application, there could be some interactions with CTI control and pickup.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: