cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pickup

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

Why would call pickup just stop working after it has been work just fine for months? Looks like everything is configured the same way it was...

Thanks,

Chris

7 Replies 7

chris.damore
Level 1
Level 1

Nevermind. After I deleted and recreated the call pickup group for this location the problem was resolved.

This issue is back. How can I watch what is going on with someone tries to pickup a call?

Thanks,

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Hi Chris,

It is great to know that the problem has been fixed, but, did you checked if you have a call pickup for each server? Please check this link: http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K14967182

Hi Chris, could you please provide a more detail problem description? Is this happening just with one server or site? What is the CCM version? Have you restarted the TCD or CCM services?

Thanks.

It is happening at one location. They have their own pickup group configured. All phones at this location are members of this pickup group.

The CCM version is 4.1(3).

I have not restarted any services.

Thanks,

Chris

espereir
Level 5
Level 5

Chris, when someone parks a call on that site, the number that is displayed (the call park number) is part of that site park range?

THanks

I am not having a problem with park. Pickup isn't working.

Thanks,

Chris