Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Pikup while hunting

Dear sir,
I am using CUCM 7.1,at the reception I have configured the hunt on 3 cisco 7965 IP Phones with 7915 expantion module,I have configured call pickup on these 3 phones,Butcall pickup is not working while Hunting

so plese give me the solution for the same asap

7 Replies 7

orochi_yagami
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

So you mean the CallPickup work as expected if you removed the Hunting from IP phones?

Can you elaborate in more specific how is your current configuration?

HTH

Hi Orchi,

Yes my call pickup is working fine when I remove the call hunting from these phones.

only while hunting my call pickup is not working,

You probably need to set the pickup group on the hunt pilot. Underneath your hunt forward settings, within your hunt pilot, you should see the option for Call Pickup Group. If you do not then you need to go into System, then Enterprise Parameters and scroll down about 3/4 of the way where you find the section "Cisco Support Use". In the blank area you need to enter this "CSCsb42763" with no quotes. then hit save and apply config. Then that setting will show up under your hunt pilot and allow for pickup while hunting.

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Deepak,

This setup does not work without the "workaround" shown below. Once you apply this you should be good to go This applies

to all current CUCM versions (including 7.x)

**Set enterprise parameter (System->Enterprise Parameters->Cisco Support Use 1) Cisco Support Use 1 to CSCsb42763 (case sensitive)

This operation added listbox (Route Plan->Route/Hunt->Hunt Pilot->hunt pilot XXXX -> Call Pickup Group) Call Pickup Group.

From this doc;

http://www.ciscotaccc.com/kaidara-advisor/voice/showcase?case=K11612191

1.- Enter

CSCsb42763 (in mixed case) in the Enterprise Parameter 'Cisco Support

Use 1' under the new group 'Cisco Support use Only' and click update. Only the value

CSCsb42763 in this parameter can enable the configuration. Change the

value to anything else to disable this functionality.

2. Go to Hunt Pilot Configuration page and select a call pickup group from the Call

Pickup Group dropdown list and click update.

CSCsb42763

Call Pickup fails on Hunt List

Issue:

Call pickup fails for hunt list when call is CFA from Route Point in 4.1(2)ES41. This is not the designed functionality for this issue and will break the Call Pickup logic.

Workaround:

Use multiple shared lines & CFNA between each shared line.

Related Bugs

Call Pickup fails when ringing line list member

Symptom: Selecting PickUp or GPickUp does not pickup the call from any of the members of a line group. Condition: CM 4.x Workaround: None. Feature not supported. Further Problem Description: Defect CSCsa66224 may appear to have allowed this feature to work in earlier versions.

Call Pickup from line group member fails after es installed

Symptom: A call is CFNA to a hunt pilot/line group. The call can no longer be picked up. Conditions: Calls CFNA to a hunt pilot. 4.1(2)ES36. Workaround: None

Cheers!

Rob

oops, was replying at the same time you were Rob! Yours is much better

Hey Tracy,

This happens all the time my friend and my answer is no better than your answer

+5 points for hitting the nail on the head here!

Cheers!

Huff

PS: I always joke about failing typing in High School and how my skills on the keyboard

are akin to my Cat's

5 Back!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: