Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer is not working

sirajuddeen t p
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All

I am using Cisco Unified Callmanager 4.1(3). My issue is, whille I am attempting to translfer a call to another extension in another cluster is failing and getting busy tone.

For example: I have a callManager cluster which have an intercluster trunk with another CCM cluster. While doing normal dialing, call connected without any issue. But, while transfering a call to the same extension in the other cluster, it gets busy tone. This is on net call transfer. I am able to transfer call to another extension range in the other cluster without any issue. Issue only for certail extension range in the other cluster. The route pattern to other cluster exension range is in the same partition and same routelist. Please help me to find a solution for this problem..

Best Regards,

Siraj

3 Replies 3

david-lima
Level 4
Level 4

Hi, what type of codec is configured beetween clusters? If it is g729, I guess you have a codec issue between clusters. Plase share the config of your regions and if it is possible try a g711 call.

hth

David

Hi

My default Internal codec is G.711 and intercluster trunk using G.729. I am able to call to some range of extensions Eg: 9XXX. But I agm not able tocall 7XXX. which have the same routelist configured.

Please let me know if you need more information on the setup. I need the solution urgent..

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: