Views
Helpful
Replies

Call transfer issue on Attendant Console

rmrahman0302
Level 1
Level 1

Hi Experts,

I having problem to transfer  call to internal extensions on attendant console. I am using CM 8.6 and attendant console 8.6. The problem is when the operator gets the 1st call and she has the option to transfer the call but when she gets the second call coming in, she doesn't have option to transfer the 1st call before answering the 2nd call. The only option is to answer the second call and after she answer the second call then she can transfer the call or put on hold or park. How I can have the option to transfer the first call when 2nd call is coming? Will appreciate your help.

Thanks.

4 Replies 4

avinsrid
Level 1
Level 1

I believe you cannot even transfer the first call without first atleast answering it on the console.

Regards,
Avinash

Regards, Avinash

A second call during an active call, should be enqueued to avoid this kind of issue.

HTH
Regards

Carlo

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Did you ever get this sorted? If not, I would ask whether you are able to click on the active call to see it light up the buttons again. als

Also, is the second incoming call from the queue or direct to the extension? As Carlo mentioned, additional calls to the queue should be held until your line is free, not forced to you.

Please remember to rate helpful responses and identify helpful or correct answers.

Thanks for your reply. It is not sorted yet. The  problem is when the second call is coming, console is showing only one option which you have to answer the second call. If you answer the second call then you have the transfer option. The operator wants to have the option to transfer the 1st call before answering the second call. Most of the time second call is coming from external.

Thanks!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: