cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Call Transfer Problem with cucm

techguy
Level 4
Level 4

Any extension registered to CUCM dials any PSTN number. Now call has been conntected. Now that extension user wants to tranfer that call then tranfer softkey remains unpressed. (nothing happens if we keep pressing tansfer button)

14 Replies 14

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

Can you check the 'busy trigger' and 'max calls' settings on the line you are trying to transfer?

These should be set to 2 and 1 respectively as a minimum to transfer.

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Maximum Calls = 4

Busy Trigger = 2

Hi

Are you using MGCP or H.323 gateways for your PSTN calls?

Does transfer work if you are transferring a call that is set up between two IP phones to another IP Phone?

Aaron

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

I'm using H.323 gateway. Yes, i am able to tranfer the internal calls

I have a smiliar  problem on CUCM 7.15 using ITSP with SIP to SIP CUBE

Outside callers call into the system and when hitting the transfer button I am able to dial an internal extension but when I hit transfer again the PSTN caller hears a busy signal and the internal user I called keeps hearing MOH

Mohammed,

I suggest you open another thread for your issue...This may not be the same problem as the origal post.

In any case...Can you send the ff:

1. CUCM traces (pls send the calling and called number)

2. "debug ccsip messages" from the CUBE

Please rate all useful posts

"'Nature is too thin a screen, the glory of the omnipresent God bursts through it everywhere"-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Please rate all useful posts

Hi dear

Have you managed to fix this issue?

You should open a new thread for your issue.  Usually this is an issue with SIP providers that don't like inactive media being sent so MTP must be used or sip-profiles to strip the inactive attribute from the SDP.

Dear Omerpa,

I have smiliar problem on CUCM 9.1

did you solve this issue ?

Dears Cisco Suppot Community,

please help us to solve this issue.

yes, its sccp issue. Copy your router configuration with sh dsp dspfarm output and sh inventory output

Have you registered your media resources in cucm and if so, is it registered showing?

Was the issue resolved.I am also facing similar issue with cucm 9.1 but on random basis.

parviz
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, 

Try to check on CUCM, Media Termination Point. Device->Trunk and choose your trunk, then check box Media Termination Point Required. 

Let us know,

Thank you

Hi Miriyevpm

I have the same issue and solved by

Device->Trunk and choose your trunk, then check box Media Termination Point Required.

the SIP trunk should be restarted

regrads

shaker

m.zidjali
Level 1
Level 1

I have a problem with CUCM version 10.5 if I transfer a call internally or outside the the phone will restarted. Any idea please