Helpful
Replies

Call Waiting on Rollover line not appearing

Abhishek Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Hi All,

Seems to be a bad day with all sort of issues

we have  specific lines for our vice president (s) at our org, what exactly is happening is that intermittently for some of them , the roll over lines ( line 2..line..3 of the same directory number ) are not able to show call waiting for an incoming call , i.e no incoming call notice on the phone screen , when the user is busy on his line.

I have increased the max call number from 2 to 8 and busy trigger to 4.. but to no avail.

Is there something else that can be tried ?

ccm 6.1 , phone model : 7962

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar       

Whatever level you reach getting better never stops -- Sachin Tendulkar
1 Reply 1

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Not sure if I follow, you mention rollover lines and busy trigger, these contradict themselves as if you need to use rollover forwarding you set busy trigger to 1 so that call can go to the next DN on the phone via call forward busy/CSS configuration.

If you set busy trigger to more than 4 then single line will get 4 calls at a time before rolling over, and all new calls will show up the caller ID if ring setting is set properly.

Chris

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: