Views
Helpful
Replies

CALLER ID NOT TO SEE THROUGHT AA SERVICE

Kyaw Kyaw San
Level 1
Level 1

Dear All,

My IS4K has running AA sevice.When I press '0' It go to operator and when I press '1' go to option menu to dial the know extension number.It is fine.But the problem is unable to see the Caller-ID of incoming phone number.If i enable call ID service, call unable to reach AA.

On another FXO port that do not run AA-service,but Caller-ID enable.The call come from that port go to fall into AA service.When i disable the caller-ID .It directly go to associate extension.For that FXO port I set the connection plar opx to local extension.

Can anyone help to fix this issue.

!
voice-port 0/1/0
 trunk-group PSTN
 connection plar opx 2000
 description 3592390
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/1
 trunk-group PSTN
 connection plar opx 2000
 description 3592395
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/2
 trunk-group PSTN
 connection plar opx 2000
 description 3592392
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/1/3
 trunk-group PSTN
 connection plar opx 2000
 description 3592393
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/2/0
 trunk-group PSTN
 connection plar opx 2000
 description 3592394
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/2/1
 connection plar opx 2012
 description 3592395_for_FactoryManager
 caller-id enable
!
voice-port 0/2/2
 description 3592396-FAX
!
voice-port 0/2/3
 description null

!
dial-peer voice 100 pots
 answer-address .
 port 0/1/0
!
dial-peer voice 101 pots
 answer-address .
 port 0/1/1
!
dial-peer voice 102 pots
 answer-address .
 port 0/1/2
!
dial-peer voice 103 pots
 answer-address .
 port 0/1/3
!
dial-peer voice 104 pots
 answer-address .
 port 0/2/0
!
dial-peer voice 105 pots
 service aa-test
 answer-address .
 port 0/2/3

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The debugs are not complete. Another thing, with B-ACD coming into picture and then the call being forwarded to the IP phones by the HG, caller id will be for the hunt pilot and not the original caller ID. This is working by design as far I know and understand the code implementation.
You will need to open up a TAC case to get further confirmation on this. If it is a business requirement, you need to talk to your Cisco Rep/SE/AM to open a business case with BU.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

R0g22
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You don't see the caller-id at all or do you see the caller id as the B-ACD pilot ?

I see nothing for the incoming call number.

Hi,

When you enable callerid feature it would probably match the dialpeer 105 because of the answer-address .

Please try to remove the answer address command on all Dialpeers and activate a debug voip dialpeer inout.

Please also attach the output here.

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Dear Carlo Poggiarelli

I am send wrong script but it is the same issue.Please check the script below.As you say I remove "answer address ." from dial-peer ports.I call the PSTN number on port0/1/0 while debugging on.Please check the attached file.

dial-peer voice 100 pots
 service aa-test
 port 0/1/0
!
dial-peer voice 101 pots
 service aa-test
 port 0/1/1
!
dial-peer voice 102 pots
 service aa-test
 port 0/1/2
!
dial-peer voice 103 pots
 service aa-test
 port 0/1/3
!
dial-peer voice 104 pots
 service aa-test
 port 0/2/0
!

Hi,

Can you please post your actual configuration?

Thanks

Regards

Carlo

Please rate all helpful posts "The more you help the more you learn"

Dear Carlo Poggiarelli,

Please kindly check the attached file.Previsou debugging is running on that config.

The debugs are not complete. Another thing, with B-ACD coming into picture and then the call being forwarded to the IP phones by the HG, caller id will be for the hunt pilot and not the original caller ID. This is working by design as far I know and understand the code implementation.
You will need to open up a TAC case to get further confirmation on this. If it is a business requirement, you need to talk to your Cisco Rep/SE/AM to open a business case with BU.

Dear Nipun Singh Raghav ,

I change the another script and all are working fine.Thanks for helping me.I used its-cisco.2.0.3.0.tcl script.