cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller input not functioning

gtaylor226
Level 1
Level 1

When accessing the auto attendant of an external organizations voice mail system, the caller input is not recognized. Tested using a a different ip phone and it works with no problem.

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

if it fails for PSTN calls check your DTMF settings as you might not be passing them to Unity

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

HTH

java

Java,

WHERE/what setting would you check for DTMF? Dial Peers? DTMF Signalling method on SIP trunk? MTP Telephony Event Payload Type? Furthering your suggestion would be helpful.

Thanks.

first place to check is the dial-peers, or MGCP config depending on what protocol you're running

HTH

java

HTH

java

chenriquevz
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I know, this topic is old, however I did not found an aswer for this topic and I hope that my answer can help someone.

I Fix this problem using the below command under the dial-peer within the UC as destination:

=>  dtmf-relay cisco-rtp rtp-nte digit-drop h245-signal h245-alphanumeric

Would be nice if someone can explain each one of the options above, anyway, this I'll fix the keypad input problem!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: