Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Caller Input within a CME B-ACB TCL script

Does anyone know if this is even possible?

Customer would like to be able to have within a B-ACD script to play periodic messages and be able to accept a digit to breakout and do something different. Much like we can in IPCC Express, only on the cheap.

If someone could tell me that this is just not in the capabilities, then that is great or point be somewhere that might do it?

Thanks.

5 Replies 5

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

It is perfectly possible. B-ACD/AA will play the prompts with the configured interval until a timeout or a digit is pressed.

Please rate post if it helps!

Thanks for the reply. I have since done a little more reading and I need a little more level setting.

As i read the documentation, it leads me to believe that if I need the call to go directly into a hunt group with logged in agents, then I am in drop-through mode and I do not have the ability to provide in a second prompt the ablity to provide alternate routing capabilities.

Is this correct?

But if I what to provide this option, then I can not be in drop-through mode.

Would this work:

Call comes in for ext 1234 which is a shared line on multiple ephones. The RNA or Busy option then points to the pilot number at which the welcome prompt plays and gives them their options to wait or press 1 to leave a message or 2 for an emergency mesage or 0 to the opterator or continue to wait.

Can I also have a pilot number be the alternate destination for this such that when there are no agents available, this new queue gives them the option of 1,2 or 0 as above but times out and hangs up if they make no choice?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

what you can do is to use the voice-mail number that is the last resort on timeout, to send the calls to a second B-ACD/AA with options.

In practice you will find that customer change their minds quite ofte so if doesn't make much sense to overplan. Sometime you laso have to make custom things to accommodate them.

Please rate useful post with the scrollbox below!

Paolo,

Keep up the great work! You are simply inspiring!

Please rate all useful posts

Thank you Deji.

Altought I think I'm ripe for an holiday now :)

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: