Views
Helpful
Replies

CallForward from CCME to CUE not working as expected

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

hi

I have a reception phone 9811 that "call forwards all" to 9898 at night so that external callers get to hear a night service message.

To do this i set a sip trigger 1707 that goes to a script that plays a message. if i dial 1707 it works fine. Then i set up a ephone-dn 9898 with call forward all to 1707. my reception phone presses the call forward button at night to 9898 to activate. The problem is that intermittently like 1 out of 5 times it goes to the default vmail box for 9811 and not the night service message. The debugs clear show this happening. My general vmail number is 1700. CCME is 4.0 and CUE is 3.0

basic config below

dial-peer voice 1700 voip

destination-pattern 170.

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.230.78.4

incoming called-number 800.....

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad

!

dial-peer voice 1707 voip

destination-pattern 1707

session protocol sipv2

session target ipv4:10.230.78.4

dtmf-relay sip-notify

codec g711ulaw

no vad

4 Replies 4

ReadersUK
Level 2
Level 2

Hi

Ignore most of the information above, after doing a lot of fault finding i have realised my problem is a lot more basic, however i still have not managed to fix it and im going to bed.

Basicaly its a failure to call-foward calls from an extension, if i put a nice simple call foward all on the extension to another phone and dial it from outside i get busy tone every time.

Any help from another time zone while i sleep would be appreciated.

regards

colin

Is the number you are trying to forward to an internal number or external number? Do you have any COR lists that would be blocking the forward of calls to said number? Would you mind posting the relevant parts of your config?

Hi Ken

it a forward to internal number on the same system. There are no COR configured.

So i call in on an isdn to 9811 and get busy tone, if i remove forward it rings 9811 with no problem.

here attached is a brief copy of config with debug

regards

colin

you can see a call from my mobile phone to 9811 fails with ccCallDisconnect:

Cause Value=17

!

!

ephone-dn 42 dual-line

number 9811

name Elena

call-forward all 9843

ephone-dn 41 dual-line

number 9843

call-forward busy 1700

call-forward noan 1700 timeout 20

This issue has now been fixed, i added call-forward pattern .T to telephony services

thanks for you reply

colin