cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

calling between two cucm servers

jkuehl
Level 1
Level 1

We have made a fiber connection with another company that has a cucm server. I would like to be able to call their 4 digit extensions without having to dial a 7 digit number to reach them. Can it be possible to created a dial pattern to accomplish this or is this not possible?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

4 Replies 4

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Yes, that's completely possible, I'm assuming there's no overlapping and nothing else in your dial plan that would interfere with this.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

That is what I am hoping, we are still trying t get a meeting with their voice admin to see. Where would I find some documentation on how to star setting up our end of the dialing?

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

You'll only need an ICT, o SIP trunk, depending on what you have/want and the associated route pattern, that's it.

How to dial, what to send, add/remove, etc, that's what you need to find out.

HTH

java

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

I currently have a SIP trunk connection with a Siemens 4k switch that is sending calls between each other.  Now we are wanting to send the traffic from another CUCM over the fiber connection through our CUCM and over the SIP trunk to the Siemens 4k.  I am happy that is can be done, just need to find the right route pattern to make this happen.