cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

calling name problem

sirivoravith
Level 1
Level 1

i have 2 callmanager server.each server for building and connect via internal trunk e1 with protocol q.sig.

when i have dialing from 5xxx to 3xxx.the symptom was 3xxx can see calling name and calling number but 5xxx who was calling can see only dial number,such as 3299.

did it have any solution to show calling name on 5xxx when i have called to 3xxx.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Which versions of CCM?

I understand that you have 2 clusters interconnected via E1 Q.SIG trunk with Cisco GWs? Please clarify the topology.

Which variant of Q.SIG u r using?

U may play with CCM service PArameters...

Callmanager version 4.2(3)sr1

1 cluster have 2 callmanager publisher and subscriber.

when user A partion PT_CUSA call to PT_CUSB.The calling will be pass 2e1 qsig back to back link to another building with gateway protocol H.323.

I have configed qsig for ISO but i have seen that when make call H.323 have understooed only DISPLAY IE. if i config with ECMA,it will show message same as ISO.

so i want to know how to config callmanager and voice gateway to be only DISPLAY IE,NOT facility IE.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: