Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Calling number for SNR

Hi all,

We have a hunt pilot for first aid internally. Now they want to add it so that the mobile phones of those people ring as well, but with a specific number so the called people can see it is a first aid call.

We don't normally use single number reach, and it isn't meant to be used for the normal office calls for the first aid people either. I have created a DN to which I assigned a Remote Destination Profile, to the different Remote Destinations for the different cell phones. This works, however, the caller id is not yet correct.

How can I change the Calling Number for these calls?

Thanks!

Everyone's tags (1)
5 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: Calling number for SNR

Hi,

go to RDP>click DN and give the caller id as in the below field,

if you have problem with the calling number please see the below link,

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2206914

Please rate if this helps, by clicking the stars below.

Thanks

Calling number for SNR

Hi,

is it a 7.0 or a 7.1 CUCM?

You may want to take a look at the Calling party transformation patterns.

G.

Calling number for SNR

It's 7.1.5. I am looking through the calling party transformations, but have yet not managed to get a working scenario.

Calling number for SNR

I have added a Calling Party Transformation CSS to the RDP. This CSS contains one partition, containing one Calling Transformation pattern matching everything ( ! ), translating the calling number to the number I need. This however does not work.

Can anybody give me a flaw with my reasoning?

Calling number for SNR

Tom,

You will probably need to alter your PRI or Trunk "Calling Party Selection" option.

Calling Party Selection

Any outbound call on a gateway can send directory number information. Choose which directory number is sent: 

• Originator—Send the directory number of the calling device.
  • First Redirect Number—Send the directory number of the redirecting device.
  • Last Redirect Number—Send the directory number of the last device to redirect the call.
  • First Redirect Number (External)—Send the directory number of the first redirecting device with the external phone mask applied.
  • Last Redirect Number (External)—Send the directory number of the last redirecting device with the external phone mask applied.

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh
Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content