cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Calling only Speed Dials ?

Kent Drugge
Level 1
Level 1

Cucm Cuc Imp 11.5 - I want to set up a 7800 phone with a dozen speed dials and I only want the phone to allow dialing to those speed dials. What would I need to consider in trying to set this up ? Can it be done ?  Or as an alternative, is there a single line type phone that you can program with numbers and no dial pad, like at the airports for calling transportation ?  Thanks,

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

No, anyone can try to dial using the dial pad, whether the call works or not, depends on the CSS configuration.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

You can create Speed dials to these numbers. Are these internal numbers. Then create a new Partition which only the 7800 phone CSS have access to.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
Rath!

***Please rate helpful posts***

But is it possible to have a phone that only allows the Speed Dials to work and not calls from the dial pad ?

No, anyone can try to dial using the dial pad, whether the call works or not, depends on the CSS configuration.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: