Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 3.3 Hard Disk out of Space

rwamstutz
Level 1
Level 1

All,

Yesterday my CM3.3 went from 3g of free space to 32m of free space.

Does anyone know of any temporary files or what I can do to free up some space?

Much appreciated

4 Replies 4

lwai
Level 1
Level 1

I think you had enabled CDR and forgot to enable auto. purge CDR records. If it is ture, it will consume all of your hard disk space.

Please follow the following steps to shrink your hard disk, normally it will free up around 1.2 GB space, and you should manually purge the CDR recoeds ( 2-3 months once) via ART program. After each manually purge of CDR records, re-do the shrink process.

This is done on the Publisher.

Select Start > Programs > MS SQL Server > Enterprise Manager.

1.Choose the Publisher server.

2.You can either go to the ART database or CDR database, based on which file is large. 3.Right−click the database.

4.Select All Tasks > Shrink database and click Files.

5.Select the database file CDR and CDR_log on the new window.

6.Shrink each of them.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008049aab0.shtml

How big of a percent do I select? Do I do the log first or last?

Curious about this as well.. tagged

Dear Marcus ,

We used to have this problem occurs on our Server and discovered that the Traces Files are the most Files that Consume Size from the " C " Drive. C/ProgramFiles/Cisco/Trace

The Largest files will be under the " TFTP " and " CCM " and " CTI " Subfolders.

Note : The Disk Size Problem on the Drive " C " may cause a Problem with your Directory Service.

Plaease rate the Post if it is helpful.

Regards

M.Tag

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: