Under CallManager 4x downloads the latest/current ciscocm.4-1-DevPack-78.exe still has ATAs using ATA030203SCCP051201A which has a 4K buffer bug and need to upgrade to 3.2(4)
I had to download ata_03_02_04_sccp_090202_a.zip for which the release notes say the installation instructions are in cmterm-ata-sccp.3-2-4-Readme.html, this html file isn't in the .zip file. How/what do I install on the pub/tftp server in this zip file to change the ATA System Device Defaults configuration?
Contents of ata_03_02_03_sccp_051201_a.zip:
1) This file (ata_03_02_03_sccp_051201_a_contents.txt)
2) URL for ATA 188 Release Notes (release_notes.txt)
3) ATA 188 Administrator's Guide URL (admin_guide_url.txt)
4) ATA 188 software image (for PC-based and TFTP methods)
5) Executable upgrade program for PC, Linux, and Sun systems
(sata186us.exe, sata186us.linux, sata186us.sun)
6) Upgrade program instructions (sata186us.txt)
7) Executable debug program for PC, Linux, and Sun systems
(prserv.exe, prserv.linux, prserv.sun)
8) Debug program instructions (prserv.txt)
9) Image name extraction program (zupinfo.exe)
10) Image name extraction program instructions (zupinfo.txt)
11) Executable Windows file for use in creating provisioning
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...
This document describe how DST changes and how time changes are
implemented in DST. Daylight Saving Time (DST) is the practice of
setting the clocks forward 1 hour from standard time during the summer
months, and back again in the fall, in order to make b...