cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 4.3: List of Pickup-Group members ?

NiclasCpm
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all !

We have to reassign a number of users to certain already existing pickup-groups.

Now I cannot find an overview of which pickup-group contains which directory numbers or which directory numbers are in which pickup-group. Isn't there really any other way instead off opening each and every one of over hundreds of directory numbers for checking to which pickup-group they are assigned to ?

Regards,

Niclas

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hey Niclas,

No worries, you are half way there my friend! Once you find the Pickup Group click on it to bring it to it's own page then go to Dependency Records;

Pickup Group > **Dependency Records > Directory Number > List of DN's associated with this Pickup Group

Cheers!

Rob

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Niclas,

This is most possible my friend :)

From CCMADMIN;

Pickup Group > Dependency Records > Directory Number > List of DN's associated with this Pickup Group

Hope this helps!

Rob

Hi Rob and thanks for the quick answer ! :)

Unfortunately in CCMAdmin I cannot find the menu items mentioned.

I can choose "Feature -> Call Pickup Group" and that's it.

In the following mask the headline says: "Find and List Call Pickup Groups".

At "Find Call Pickup Groups where" I can choose "Call Pickup Group Number", "Call Pickup Group Name", "Description" and "Partition".

Below I find the list of all Call Pickup Group Numbers, but the details of an entry don't show me associated DNs.

Regards,

Niclas

Hey Niclas,

No worries, you are half way there my friend! Once you find the Pickup Group click on it to bring it to it's own page then go to Dependency Records;

Pickup Group > **Dependency Records > Directory Number > List of DN's associated with this Pickup Group

Cheers!

Rob

Aahh, yes, there it is. Sorry, oversaw the Dependency link. :\

Well, this is what I was looking for.

Thanks, Rob !

Best regards,

Niclas

Hey Niclas,

Nice work! You are most welcome.

Cheers!

Rob

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: