Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

CallManager 6.0(1) rebuild and restore

I am getting ready to rebuild a CallManager 6.0(1) Business Edition Call Manager from scratch (need to due to a corrupted inactive partition that will not allow an upgrade). My issue is that I did not build the server to begin with and I am not sure of all passwords. My plan is to do a backup of the server, then rebuild the server with the same name and IP address, but CHANGE all usernames and passwords and then do a data restore.

Will this work, or am I asking for trouble by changing the usernames and passwords?

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CallManager 6.0(1) rebuild and restore

Hi Karl,

I think you are asking for trouble doing it this way and I'm not sure that restore will work with the mis-matched username/password combinations.

If at all possible, I would engage Tac to resolve/restore all the passwords before proceeding :)

Hope this helps!

Rob

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content