Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Callmanager 6.1 - Limit caracter CSS and Partitions

Hi Guys,

I would like know if there are limit caracter to be configured between Calling Search Space and Partitions, because, My Co-worker tried configure new Calling Search Space and received the following message: "

Add failed. The list of Partition names (Clause) in a Calling Search Space is too long as a result of this operation (more than 512 characters). Shorten the Partition names or use fewer Partitions in the Calling Search Space."
I saw in the docummentation that the limit is 1024 and not 512. There are any alternative to solve the problem?
Thanks,
Wilson
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Callmanager 6.1 - Limit caracter CSS and Partitions

The individual CSS clause limit is 512. So the maximum number of characters for all partitions and seperator characters in a single CSS is 512. 1024 is the maximum for the combined device/DN CSS. See the following link,

http://www.ciscosystems.or.at/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmsys/a03ptcss.html#wpxref76888

Hope this helps.

Brandon

2 REPLIES

The individual CSS clause limit is 512. So the maximum number of characters for all partitions and seperator characters in a single CSS is 512. 1024 is the maximum for the combined device/DN CSS. See the following link,

http://www.ciscosystems.or.at/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/6_1_1/ccmsys/a03ptcss.html#wpxref76888

Hope this helps.

Brandon

Hi Brandon,

Thank You for you answer. In this case we have problem of project and will be review the project.

Thank Again,

Wilson

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content