Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

Callmanager 6.1 trunk with Skype

Hello everybody,

I create this discussion because I need to set up a trunk on callmanager 6.1 and skype connect, I have the The ID and the password from skype, and skype it's pointing to the Cisco Callmanager IP, for some reazon the trunk is only giving me a bussy tone, can any body provide a guide to set up the trunk with skype with the specific options that I have to activate on Cisco callmanager 6.1, cause I already configured the trunk but I think something is missing.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Andrew.

3 REPLIES

Re: Callmanager 6.1 trunk with Skype

Since you need to use authentication with sip trunk then it us better to use a cisco router in between and configure it as a CUBE

Cucm -

sip--cube--skype

Hope this help

If helpful rate

Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPhone App

Blue

Hi Andrew,

Skypee Connect is not tested by Cisco, So we do not support it officially. The reason being it is not recommended for toll  quality voice replacement because QoS is not guaranteed.

However We have seen this has worked. But Since  it is not tested, Cisco TAC will not be able to help you on  troubleshooting any problem which you may face in the production.

Tested third party SIP integration as as below

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/solutions/ns340/ns414/ns728/networking_solutions_products_genericcontent0900aecd805bd13d.html

And as said above , You will need CUBE in between CUCM and Skypee Connect to make it work.

Regards Ronak Patel Rate all helpful post by clicking stars below the answer.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content