Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 7 search

brianschaefer
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

is there any easy way to search for all phone numbers that are assigned to a specific calling search space? I don't care if it's through a search or an export, I just need to verify what numbers are assigned to a particular calling search space

thanks

-Brian

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Under related links, you can chose Dependancy Records. This will provide a list of DNs or patterns that

are associated with this CSS.

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

You can do an export all details using BAT and then just order by the CSS field in a spreadsheet editor.

HTH

java

If this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

could you be a little more specific? on the 'bulk administration' tab, I didn't know where to go from there. Just to be clear I have phones profiles in CSS, ext. mobility profiles with lines in CSS, and phones with assigned lines in CSS.

jtesar
Level 1
Level 1

Brian,

Just to confirm, you're interested to find directory numbers with a partiticular Calling Search Space assigned at the line/DN, not a list of DN/Partitions that are contained within a particular CSS.

If it is the former, the following sql query can be used to find DNs that have been assigned to CSS :

run sql select dnorpattern from numplan n, callingsearchspace c where n.fkcallingsearchspace_sharedlineappear = c.pkid and c.name = ''

This query should work in 6.x and above.  You can change the name to match the CSS name of interest and give it a shot.

-jt

right, all directory numbers with a particular CSS

I have never issued sql commands to call manager, to do that, do I need to install a plugin? "application"-->"plugins" ?

Hi

Just connect to the server via SSH using Putty or a similar client, and paste in the 'run sql ...' line as a command. Set Putty to log printable output to a text file, and you can then import the text to Excel as a .tsv file for further manipulation.

Regards

Aaron

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Under related links, you can chose Dependancy Records. This will provide a list of DNs or patterns that

are associated with this CSS.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: