cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager 8.5 Bulk Administration > UDP Add Lines Configuration doesn't have partition

Jason Aarons
Level 6
Level 6

How do you set the line partition when adding a line to UDP via Bulk Admin?  I want to add 10 lines to a  UDP-7965 for 7916 sidecar in bulk.

Bulk Admin > UDP >  Add Lines Configuration

Contents of file: AddLines_SampleFile.txt

MAC Address,Line Index 1,Directory Number 1,Display 1,Line Text Label 1,Forward Busy External Destination 1,Forward No Answer External Destination 1,Forward No Coverage External Destination 1,Forward Busy Internal Destination 1,Forward No Answer Internal Destination 1,Forward No Coverage Internal Destination 1,Park Monitor Forward No Retrieve Ext Destination 1,Park Monitor Forward No Retrieve Int Destination 1,Park Monitor Forward No Retrieve Int Voice Mail 1,Park Monitor Forward No Retrieve Ext Voice Mail 1,Park Monitor Forward No Retrieve Ext CSS 1,Park Monitor Forward No Retrieve Int CSS 1,Park Monitoring Reversion Timer 1,Call Pickup Group 1,Party Entrance Tone 1,Log Missed Calls 1

4 Replies 4

Aaron Harrison
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi

You can try adding some extra columns - may be an error in the sample file rather than the input routine?

The field header for line one would be this for any other BAT import/export:

Route Partition 1

Aaron

Aaron Harrison

Principal Engineer at Logicalis UK

Please rate helpful posts...

Aaron Please remember to rate helpful posts to identify useful responses, and mark 'Answered' if appropriate!

Didn't work.  I guess because Add Lines is using the UDP Template which normally is where you set the partition. Note: my CSV the column was named Route Partition 1, not Route Partition as shown in error log.

Add Lines in /common/bps/csvfiles/userdeviceprofiles/addlines/TEST-UDP-AddLinesWithPartition.csv

Update the existing phone button template = false

Failure Details :

Device Profile Name Error Code Error Description

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROUTE PARTITION is not a supported field.

Result Summary :

ADD LINES for 1 USER DEVICE PROFILES could not be processed.

ADD LINES for 0 USER DEVICE PROFILES passed.

ADD LINES for 0 USER DEVICE PROFILES failed.

Hi,

I have a similar problem, but for adding new lines to existing IP phones. It seems there is no way to specify the "Route Partition" field on the .CSV file, so it can be imported to add the lines, but all of them are added in the "None" Route Partition, instead of in a required specific partition

Has anybody found a workaround for this yet?

Thanks

1)

You could create an UDP-Template with a Line-Template and assign the partiton to that line template.

Then select import specific details and use the created template.

2)

Download the bat.xlt file and use it to create the import file.

It can be found at "Buld Administration" -> "Upload/Download Files"

Then create the "file format" needed.

The BAT-File should look like the one attached, maybe with more information.