cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 9

vitali555md
Level 1
Level 1

Good day, how to set the cost of the call in Call Manager 9. Thank you in advance.

9 Replies 9

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi Vitali,

Can u explain your concern in detail?

regds,

aman

Yes, I want to generate report on the cost of calls by department and the type of communication. For example  GSM Cost per minutes -0.85 cent; International cost per minutes- 1$.

Hi Vitali,

I think your requirment is achievable by thrid party solution since u need to generate the reports on basis of total calls made along with tariff as per SP.

Can u  refer the Document TOP N Reports which I still doubt will fulfil your requirment?

Top N Charge reports the users who made the maximum charge for the specified date range. If you are

a manager, the report includes the top charges for all calls that users who report to you made during the

specified period. If you are a CAR administrator, the report includes the top charges for all calls that all

users on the system made for the specified period. You can generate each Top N Charge report with

options to show the information by individual users, by destinations, or by all calls

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_5_1/car/carustop.html

If anybody has an idea, please advice.

regds,

aman

I want to change charge , but I don't know where

Hi,

I want to config separate International calls, GSM calls, ... , but this is common configuration

Hi,

you need to configure Dial Plan [system---system parameters---- Dial Plan config] and top N by Charge Call Types  but your requirement would be met I doubt ?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/service/8_5_1/car/carsycfg.html#wpxref87927

regds,

aman

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: