Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CallManager AD 2003 integration

I have CallManager 4.2 integrated with AD 2003 DC running fine, customer wants to install a new AD 2003 with R2 (this needs some sort of Schema update), will I have any problems with existing CCM integration, is it just the case of un install the Plugin and re install? I couldn't find any docs on DC to AD 2003 R2 integration.

Also the customer runs Unity (Win 2000) UM4.0(5) with parter Exchange 2003 server, will the upgrade in DC from 2003 to 2003 R2 cause any problem? I believe I just need to re run the DC/GC reconnect tool in Unity. Again on the Cisco doc it says Unity can be member server of 2003 domain, but does not state about 2003 R2 environment.

many thanks

Mohamed Bari

CAE Technology Services

UK

2 REPLIES
Gold

Re: CallManager AD 2003 integration

AFAIK, this should work fine as long as you re-install AD plugin on CallManager.

EDIT: For Unity, if you are going to build a new domain, Unity will have to be re-installed

Re: CallManager AD 2003 integration

Hi,

Thanks for your kind reply, I will relay the message to my customer. Sorry for getting back to you late.

thanks

Mohamed Bari

Views
Helpful
Replies