Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager and SRST deployement

Hi all, i have a question regarding centralized deployment in CCM using SRST as a backup for remote site

So, when the callmanager become unvailable the ip phones of remote branch will register with the SRST but how these phones will get their Directory Number or SRST will assign a default DN for these phones?

4 Replies 4

Rajesh Revuru
Level 4
Level 4

Phones will retain there Directory Numbes from CCM during the SRST.

You do not have to define any ephone-dn's

thomasarun
Level 1
Level 1

Once u configured SRST, GW will download all information from CCM.U dont need to configure Dn's but u must configure dial-peer for outbound calls

thanks for your reply, regarding dial-peer i think that this is done when setting up the SRST via the cmd "access code FXO 9" correct me if i'm wrong :)!!

You need to configured individual dial-peers for each type of outbound call you wish to allow in SRST mode. There is no class of service in SRST mode. Also, if your running MGCP and have analog FXO ports, make sure the MGCPapp dial-peers are the first analog dial-peers for each FXO port in the voice gateway config.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: