Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callmanager and Unity System Prompts - Where to find text and filenames

I am trying to find a directory of the native voice prompts for Callmanager (Version 4 or 5) and Unity. By prompts I mean all of the voice prompts that make up the autoattendant and IVR menuing of the system. Client also has some CCME installations that will need new prompts, if anyone knows where to locate the prompt text, breakout and filenames for CCME also appreciated. I have a client that wants to replace the standard system prompts with prompts from their in-house voice talent, and I'm looking for the filenames and content of the system prompts so that I can help facilitate this.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Cory

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: Callmanager and Unity System Prompts - Where to find text an

The Unity prompts are located at \CommServer\Localize\Prompts\ENU\....... You then choose the codec of the prompt and then the folder that the prompt will reside. Each foleder will have a prompt.ini file with the text from all of the wav files.

Having said all of this. What you want to do is not supported by TAC and Cisco.

If you procede be careful and back up first.

rlp

Are the text and filenames of the native system prompts for Callmanager and Unity published somewhere in the Cisco documentation for the products? I'd like to know approx how many prompts are involved. Thanks!

Silver

Unity alone has 100s. Not to my knowledge it is published in documentation. However it the text is published in the prompt.ini files.

Call Manager prompts someone will have to ring in about.

rlp

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content