Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Attention: The Community will be in read-only mode on 12/14/2017 from 12:00 am pacific to 11:30 am.

During this time you will only be able to see content. Other interactions such as posting, replying to questions, or marking content as helpful will be disabled for few hours.

We apologize for the inconvenience while we perform important updates to the Community.

Callmanager Availability Report

I have a 4.1.3 cluster that I need an availability report ran in order to sell the same system (not 4.x but 6.x) to another customer. Does anyone know how one could be ran?

A report somewhat saying that out of all the hours of all the days.. system was down for 3 hours total.. 99.999 or something.

Anyone?

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: Callmanager Availability Report

Mmm not sure on this one,

www.cmreports.com may help you

You can see if there is a utility that tells you for how long a Windows service has benn running...and check ccm...

I believe could be good getting some info from your local cisco SE engineer since im pretty sure he should have some presentations

Re: Callmanager Availability Report

Well, the product looks interesting, but I will have to judge a book by its cover and not go any farther. If the product is anything like the web page, I'm not going to look down that road anymore.

I wonder if there is anyway of telling what the uptime of the servers have been over reboots.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content