Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Callmanager ccmuser user options page

Hello all;

I want to limit what users can do using this web page. for example I want to prvent users from changing thier PIN code or maybe I want to prevent them from subscribing to services menu. is this available?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Silver

Re: Callmanager ccmuser user options page

In 4.1(3) you are able to do so. I recall some of these options were not available in 3.x, but check out the following to see what you have available:

ccmadmin > enterprise parameters > CTRL F for ccmuser

Here's a snippet from the help file:

CCMUser Parameters

Show Change PIN Option : This parameter determines whether or not the option Change PIN for a User appears on the Cisco IP Phone Options web (CCMUser). If this option is enabled, the user can change the PIN.

This is a required field.

Default: true.

Change will take effect on next login to Cisco Call Manager User Options Page.

4 REPLIES
Silver

In 4.1(3) you are able to do so. I recall some of these options were not available in 3.x, but check out the following to see what you have available:

ccmadmin > enterprise parameters > CTRL F for ccmuser

Here's a snippet from the help file:

CCMUser Parameters

Show Change PIN Option : This parameter determines whether or not the option Change PIN for a User appears on the Cisco IP Phone Options web (CCMUser). If this option is enabled, the user can change the PIN.

This is a required field.

Default: true.

Change will take effect on next login to Cisco Call Manager User Options Page.

thank you very much for ur reply, but these paramteres apply clusterwide. can I change it per user basis??

They are global options, you cannot do that per user basis.

What you can do, however, is playing with AXL and write a neat application that will do what the ccmuser page is supposed to do and all (configure settings).

ok thank you very much

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content