cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager End User Dialog Box will not display Function Buttons

rferriolo
Level 1
Level 1

When I go to USER MANAGER - END USER all of my function buttons are missing. There is no:

• ADD NEW
  • SELECT ALL
  • CLEAR ALL
  • DELETE SELECTED

Also, I cannot edit the existing users even though I am logged in as Administrator. Please see the attached screenshot with the missing buttons. Is this a misconfiguration or could the software be corrupted?

Thanks,

Ron

END USER DIALOG BOX.jpg

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Great, please mark the question as answered when you get a chance to help others in the future.

Chris

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Chris Deren
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

That is probably because you are LDAP integrated and on version below version 9, where if you are LDAP integrated the users are brought from LDAP and cannot be added/deleted in CUCM.

HTH,

Chris

Chris:

I just have a VoIP lab, therefore I don' t have an LDAP server. I did create a modifed end user group, however I deleted all of the users from that group. Is there any way to restore the creating/editing of users without reinstalling the CUCM image?

Thanks,

Ron

Hi Chris:

For some reason, under LDAP system configuration, the ENABLE SYNCHRONIZING FROM LDAP SERVER checkbox was checked. When I unchecked it, the buttons were restored for the USERS. Thanks for nudging me in the right direction.

Awesome !!!!

Ron

Great, please mark the question as answered when you get a chance to help others in the future.

Chris