cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Callmanager issue: cannot access web browser for IP phones

rferriolo100
Level 1
Level 1

When I enter an IP address of a registered Cisco IP phone in the web browser, I cannot access any phone (7960 or 7962). The error says: "INTERNET EXPLORER CANNOT DISPLAY THE WEB PAGE". The web page access for the phone is enabled under DEVICE-PHONE. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Ron

10 Replies 10

Amine Nouasri
Level 3
Level 3

Try this: Disable web access, apply and reset the phone, Enable web access and apply and reset again. This is assuming nothing is blocking the traffic in your network.

Please rate helpful answers!

Disabling and Enabling the phone didn't work. There is nothing configured yet that would be blocking the web traffic...

Thanks

Sorry. Disabling and Enabling the phone web access didn't work....

yahsiel2004
Level 7
Level 7

Have you tried using a different browser?

HTH

Regards,

Yosh

HTH Regards, Yosh

I also tried Firefox & Chrome....

Thanks

Is there connectivity between the networks?? voice and data??

ACLs?

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

There are no ACLs as yet. It is a new install. This is the installation from the Network Infrastructure video from the

CCIE VOICE ADVANCED TECHNOLOY CLASS. Everything worked perfectly except for the web access...

Hi Ron,

Can you ping the phone from your pc?

Are you sure there is no firewall enabled.

Which version of callmanager do you use?

Check your phone itself:

CUCM VERSION 7

My phones are on networks:

My PC and Callmanager are on:

The routers at all 3 sites have a route to 177.1.10.0. I can Ping 177.1.10.10 (Callmanager server) but I cannot Ping my PC on the same subnet. There are no access-lists...

Thanks to all for your feedback. The issue turned out to be a gateway configuration in the PC itself. Sometimes when you are looking for something, you miss the obvious.