Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager on Compaq Proliant DL580

wilsonsant
Level 6
Level 6

Hi Guys,

I read the post with the same subject, but, the post is old. My Customer have a CUCM 8.6.2 install about VMWare 5.1 EsXi in the hardware DL-580 GL. I would like know if this solution is approved to install CUCM.

Thank You,

Wilson

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You have to look at the 3rd-party server / specs-based column (at top) and walk through the requirements and links.  All vendors are now supported; however, a given server must meet specs for various components.  You need to know the details of what is in the HP server and compare to what is required to be supported.  You won't see a list of "Server A" is supported, "Server B" is not.

Hailey

Please rate helpful posts!

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

David Hailey
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Its a lot of info to look at but here's your starting point:

http://docwiki.cisco.com/wiki/UC_Virtualization_Supported_Hardware#.22Can_I_use_this_server.3F.22

Hailey

Hi Hailey,

Thanks for your attentation. I read the link, but, there is not mentioned about HP hardware supported.

Thanks,

Wilson

You have to look at the 3rd-party server / specs-based column (at top) and walk through the requirements and links.  All vendors are now supported; however, a given server must meet specs for various components.  You need to know the details of what is in the HP server and compare to what is required to be supported.  You won't see a list of "Server A" is supported, "Server B" is not.

Hailey