cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager Report with all Extensions and CSS

Ben Curry
Level 4
Level 4

I would like to run a report that shows all of my Extensions configured in CallManager and the CSS they belong to.  I have yet to find a spot to have that data together.  I am working on CallManager8.6 Thank you!                  

7 Replies 7

Jaime Valencia
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

Use BAT to export that info.

HTH

java

if this helps, please rate

www.cisco.com/go/pdihelpdesk

HTH

java

I've looked around in the BAT and can't find a place to export all extensions in CM.  Do you know where that option is?

Phone -> export phones

HTH

java

HTH

java

Will this have every extension or every phone?  We use Device Profiles for most of our users.

Then use the export UDP option.

HTH

java

HTH

java

If you are looking for extensions and their partitions (rather the CSS) would the route plan report work?  Call Routing > Route Plan Report?  You can even go to the top right and "View In File" from the related links.  This will show all extensions including route patterns and translation patterns too not just phone extensions but it can be filtered from excel as needed.

People that don't move much for their jobs have a set phone with a set extension.  People who move around a lot have phones with base extensions, and then they log in using extension mobility.  We use the CSS to allow them access to outside calling.  If they're in a restricted CSS they can't make outside calls.  What I'm trying to do is run a report with all of the extensions, the ones on the phones and the ones for extension mobility, and the CSS that those extensions are tied to.