We are replacing a very old pbx with CUCM 7.0, but the old system has a feature on it where if a resident (elderly person) goes off-hook on thier analog phone after being off-hook for a certain amount of time (like 20 sec) it starts a ringdown to one of the Nurses ext's.
Is anybody aware of a feature like this in CallManager? Please any input would be appreciated.
That's not something you have with CUCM, in case nothing is entered it will simply give busy tone. We do not have a behavior to configure in case you do not do anything after the timer for 1st digit is reached.
2.Create a new DN which is not part of the normal internal DN range - 3999
3. Assign 3999 to the Nurses handset and assign the new partition Hot Line to 3999
4. Create a Translation Pattern of XXXX- the DN length of 3999 in CCM
5. Assign a CSS to the TP which can access your internal extensions
6. Within the same TP Assign a called mask of 3999 of the Nurses station so xxxx is replaced with 3999
Depending whether you wish the user to access normal DN as well
7. Copy the existing CSS which you have previously assigned to users handsets and rename it as CSS-HOT-LINE and either remove the normal Partition "PT-Internal" - access to call internal numbers and add the new Partitions "Hot Line" - work swith hot lien only no internal calls or just add the "Hot Line " partition as well - internal and hot line calls
User picks up the handset dials normal number - works with CSS with PT-Internal and Hot Line
User picks up the handset , the TP kicks in and dial 3999 works with CSS with PT-Internal and Hot Line
or with only Hot lien partitions
User picks up the handset , the TP kicks in and dial 3999 - no other number can be dialled
I`m not sure if you have the TP as XXXX or just ! as time out. If you use the ! then you could have the 20 sec time-out if you increase the T302 timer to 200000 however be aware of the impact on any route patterns you have of 9.!
These are the paths to get to each CCX logs through CLI. They may be helpful if you are having issues accessing RTMT or downloading logs through it.
If you want to download them you have to prefix "file get " and you can add one of the options (re...